You can fly!
Always wanted to fly? This is your chance – strap in and take flight under the bright yellow parachute of Big Sky Parasail. Glide up to 1000 ft, then cruise above picturesque Lake Taupo with the birds, without even getting your feet wet.
If you want a ‘dip’ n the water as part of your flight, just bring along your swimsuit and a towel.
Taupo fastest elevator
Want more? Choose the optional ‘freefall’! From 40 stories high, float straight down to the water surface, only to be whisked back up into the sky before you touch the surface – this is unique to Big Sky Parasail so don’t miss it!
- You’ll need a reservation for this activity! Entry your preferred time and day when you buy your activity
- Check in 30 minutes prior to booking time
- This experience is 12 minutes in the air, but allow up to 1 hour total time
- Choose to fly at 500 or 1000 ft
- Minimum age for this experience is 6 years
- A child less than 12 must fly with someone older than 13 to fly the 1000′ flight. If all kids flying are less than 13 then flight is restricted to the 400 ft
- Minimum total weight is 60kg, maximum total weight is 200kg