A scenic tour with a local touch for the complete Taupo experience.
Explore the must do’s and top activities of Lake Taupo. The day begins with complimentary pick up from your accommodation. From here, travel to Orakei Korako – a geothermal park that boasts the most active geysers of any geothermal park in New Zealand.
Next up are the key attractions of Taupo such as the Aratiatia Damn release, the world famous and breathtaking Huka Falls, and sampling some of the finest honey in New Zealand at the Huka Honey Hive.
A packed lunch is provided to enjoy at your leisure, or onboard your sailing trip with Sail Barbary.
Either sit back and relax or get among the sailing action as you sail to the famous Maori Rock Carvings and hear how they were created. Drop off to your accommodation is provided.
Prefer to create your own custom Taupo tour? Contact us with your dream tour.
- Includes entry to Orakei Korako Geothermal park – Check out this footage of Orakei Korako
- Includes 2.5 hour sailing trip on Lake Taupo, aboard the Barbary, to see the Maori rock carvings
- Sightseeing including Aratiatia Rapids, Huka Falls, Honey Honey Hive and Taupo Lookout
- Includes packed lunch and refreshments
- Allow approximately 7 hours
- Pick up from your accommodation included
When booking please include your preferred date of travel and where you will be staying.