Katoa Lake Rotorua parasailing:
Sit back, relax and enjoy the exhilaration of free flight behind a 26ft purpose built parasailing vessel while admiring the stunning scenery of Lake Rotorua with Katoa Lake Rotorua parasailing.
Afterwards gently return to the flight deck for a smooth landing. Operating all year round (weather permitting), the flight lasts for 10 minutes.
- Sensible footwear and clothing is required
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight is 50kg and the maximum weight is 180kg
- Observers permitted for small fee if seats available
- No experience required, altitude and direction controlled by your parasail pilot.
- Surveyed for 12 people Katoa Lake Rotorua operate a 26ft purpose built parasail vessel equipped with twin 150 Yamaha 4 stroke engines.
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity.