Experience the Epic Redwood Forest in a Whole New Way
Looking for an exhilarating adventure in Rotorua’s beautiful Redwood Forest? Redwoods Altitude offers a guided experience 25m in the air, taking you on a journey of 25 Indiana Jones-style jungle bridges! The 650m loop has a continuous safety system to keep you secure at all times, and all personal safety equipment is provided for you.
Join your professional guide as they share local knowledge and stories about the Redwood Forest history, native flora and fauna and Maori legends. You’ll need to allow two hours for this experience.
Need to know
- Two-hour adventure
- Trips depart at 10am, 1pm and 2pm each day
- You’ll need a waterproof jacket for rainy days, warm clothing for cool winter days, light layers for hot summer days
- Wear closed-toe footwear – no jandals or flip-flops allowed
- Lockers for your stuff available on site
- Participants should be tall enough to reach 180cm at the crease of their wrist on the measuring chart
- Participants must be between 30kg and 120kg
- Youths aged 13-15 years can participate without adult supervision, but a guardian must complete the disclaimer on their behalf
- Children aged 10-12 years must be actively supervised by a responsible person 16 years and older