This stand-up paddleboard tour on the Blue Lake (Tikitapu) is a popular lake just 10 mins from central Rotorua, renowned for its stunning water and surrounded by towering redwood and native trees.
Be prepared to be wowed as we paddle alongside the shoreline exploring the beauty that surrounds.
You’ll be given all the info you need to make you a SUP master to enjoy as much as possible. We also have an XL board which can have up to 8 people on it as we paddle across the lake.
- Allow 2.5 hours (1 hour paddle time)
- Guided stand up paddleboard tour
- Departs 9am, 12pm & 3pm daily during summer. Winter times on demand
- Minimum age 5 years with a guardian
- No experience necessary!
- Low level of fitness required
- Free photos
- Bring a swimsuit & towel. A hat or cap is recommended but not essential. Everything else is provided
- Free transfers from central Rotorua available (booking required)
- Food options available nearby to satisfy your hunger (not included in price)