This product is not currently available since Covid19. Bookings will only be accepted directly.
Solo Bungy Jump & Cliffhanger Extreme Swing
Double your thrills by leaping with latex AND un-leashing your inner-swinger. The Bungy & Swing Combo is a sure-fire way of getting an extreme shot of adrenaline, and saving money!
This is the North Island’s most popular bungy jump and is a real blast. The unique cantilever platform projects out from the cliff-top, above the inviting waters of the Waikato River below. Whether you choose to bungy solo or tandem, the highly trained crew at Taupo Bungy pride themselves in providing you with an exhilarating and safe bungy experience. If you want to add even more thrills to your jump, why not try a water touch?
Cliffhanger Extreme Swing
This extreme swing is perfect for those challenged by the idea of leaping from a platform head-first. The Cliffhanger is a feet-first freefall and mind-blowing rush! Usually done in a seated position, we harness you up, leave you hanging mid-air for a few seconds before pulling the release pin – and away you go. Reaching speeds of up to 70 kp/h and arcing up to a 180 degree angle, this is much more than a swing in the park! Tandems recommended.
Located in the stunning volcanic Waikato River Valley, Taupo Bungy is considered one of the world’s most spectacular bungy sites, featuring the world’s first cantilever platform and New Zealand’s first ‘splash cam’.
- Includes both a 47-metre bungy jump & extreme swing
- Photo and video options available after your jump
- Minimum age is 10 years old. If you are under 16, you’ll need permission from your legal guardian
- Child age is 10 – 15 years inclusive
- Minimum weight is 45 kgs, maximum 180kg
- Once the registration process is complete, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Taupo Bungy is located at 202 Spa Road, Taupo
- Open every day except Christmas day, 25th of December