A wonderful way to see Taupo
This awesome Taupo pass includes a return floatplane flight, a scenic walk through magical Orakei Korako and an exciting jet boat ride to finish it off. The whole adventure will be around 3 hours and 15 minutes.
By Water, By Land, By Air
You start your experience by taking off in your floatplane from the Taupo Bay, tracking North over the Boat Harbour and past the Craters of the Moon. Fly over farmland and forests, over hills that were once active volcanoes before descending into the Hidden Valley of Orakei Korako.
You’ll land on the Waikato River where you tie up to a floating jetty. Enter the Hidden Valley of Orakei Korako and enjoy a walk through this geothermal wonderland.
After your walk, board the black jet boat of New Zealand River Jet. Hold on while they take you through canyons and scenery otherwise inaccessible and experience the famous jet boat spin. At the end of your jet boat journey you will be met by your floatplane for your scenic return flight.
A minimum of two adults are required for this experience, and a maximum of 110kg per person.
- You’ll need a reservation for this activity! Entry your preferred time and day when you buy your activity
- This experience is approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes in duration
- Includes a return floatplane flight, entry to Orakei Korako and a jet boat trip
- Kids are aged 3 – 15 years old. This trip is not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Your booking may be combined with other people, but hey – you get to make new friends!
- Minimum of 2 adults required for a trip to go ahead
- The route of the trip may change if the weather is not great