Depart from Rotorua lakefront and fly on a floatplane over the coast to White Island- New Zealand’s only permanently active offshore volcano. Enjoy amazing aerial views of the islands crater lake and ever changing volcanic activity. Return back to the coast and continue inland to the site of the largest eruption in New Zealand’s living memory- Mt Tarawera. View magnificent coast, distant national parks and volcanoes and the massive Kaiangaroa forest before witnessing firsthand, the massive crates formed during the 1886 Tarawera eruption. The final descent heads back to Rotorua flying over the stunning Waimangu Volcanic Valley and Rotorua lakes.
$665.00 per adult
$499.00 per child
- Prices are valid until 31 March 2020. Please contact us for bookings beyond this date.
- All flights depart from the Rotorua City Lakefront, Memorial Drive
- This flight operate with a minimum of 2 adult fares
- Children under 2 are free of charge
- Children aged 2-11 years pay a child fare which is 75% of adult fare