The floatplane flight offers amazing views of the hidden Rotorua lakes district from above. Departing from the lakefront, climb eastbound to view the lakes of Tikitapu (Blue Lake), Rotokakahi (Green Lake), Okareka, Tarawera and Okataina. These stunning crater lakes are surrounded by native forests and pastoral lands, hidden from the city by volcanic terrain only an aerial perspective reveals the true beauty of this region. Returning to the Lakefront the descent takes you across the shores of the Lake Rotorua offering views of the city prior to landing.
(Flight time approx 15 minutes)
$185.00 per adult
$139.00 per child
- Prices are valid until 31 March 2020. Please contact us for bookings beyond this date.
- All flights depart from the Rotorua City Lakefront, Memorial Drive
- This flight operate with a minimum of 2 adult fares
- Children under 2 are free of charge
- Children aged 2-11 years pay a child fare (which is 75% of the adult fare)