This drive yourself Pass includes entrance to:
- Skyline Rotorua Gondola – the best way to see Rotorua, take the gondola up Mt Ngongotaha for spectacular views.
- Te Puia – experience awesome geothermal activity and learn about the Maori culture.
- Polynesian Spa (Family Pools) – have a relaxing soak in this award-winning spa complex.
Skyline Rotorua Gondola Ride
Enjoy spectacular views of Rotorua in an eight-seater gondola cabin as you take a gentle, scenic 900 metre ride to the top of Mt Ngongotaha. On arrival at Skyline Rotorua, relax and take in the 180 degree panorama of the city and sparkling Lake Rotorua.
The premier Maori cultural centre in New Zealand where visitors can explore the geothermal valley of bubbling mud pools, steaming vents and the world famous Pohutu Geyser which explodes up to 30 metres in the air. Te Puia is the New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute of New Zealand, so you can also observe students at work in the National Carving and Weaving Schools keeping the traditional arts alive.
Polynesian Spa (Family Pools)
Relax with a rejuvenating soak in this award-winning geothermal hot mineral pool spa complex.
The Family Pools includes a large freshwater chlorinated pool (33°C) with a toddler’s section and a small hydro slide for a splashing good time. Two hot mineral pools (37°C and 40°C) overlook the large freshwater pool where families can relax while supervising their children.
- Visits to all attractions can be achieved easily in one day, although this can be extended over more than one day if a more leisurely time is desired.
- Skyline Gondola opens 9am and is open till late.
- Te Puia is open Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
- Polynesian Spa is open from 9.00am to 10.00pm, daily. Last entry into pool complex 9.15pm.
- After making your booking online, you will receive confirmation booking vouchers. These can be handed to the reception desk at the attractions or activities.