COVID-19 UPDATE: New Zealand is currently at Alert Level 2. Most tourism activities and attractions are now open, although open hours and days may be reduced. Please check the list below for open activities and specific operating hours and days (these may differ from the individual listings on this site as they are changing frequently).
- AJ Hackett Taupo Bungy & Swing – normal operation hours, 7 days
- aMAZEme – open 10am-4pm, Friday – Monday, every day during July school holidays
- Rotorua Canopy Tours – normal operating hours, 7 days
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tours – tours at 9.30am, 12pm & 2.30pm or private tours on request, 7 days. Departures from Rotorua are not currently available
- Huka Falls River Cruise – normal operation hours, 7 days
- Hukafalls Jet – open Friday-Monday
- Katoa Lake Rotorua – open 9.30am-4pm, 7 days
- Off Road NZ – normal operation hours, 7 days
- Orakei Korako – normal operation hours, 7 days
- Paradise Valley Springs – normal operation hours, 7 days
- Polynesian Spa – Pavilion & Private Pools Wednesday-Sunday 10am-9pm, Family Pools Saturday-Sunday 10am-9pm
- Rotorua Duck Tours – normal operation hours, 7 days
- Rotorua Rafting – normal operation hours, 7 days
- Skyline Rotorua – open 10am-5pm, Wednesday-Sunday. Restaurant not open
- Tongariro River Rafting – normal operation hours, 7 days
- Velocity Valley – open 10am-3pm, Friday-Monday
- Volcanic Air – normal operation hours, 7 days
- Waikite Valley Thermal Pools – 10.30am-8pm, 7 days
- Waiotapu – 9am-4pm, 7 days
- ZORB – 10am-3pm, Saturday-Sunday
Passes on this website are always available to purchase for use at a later date, and all passes have the ability to be rescheduled or open-dated.
Last updated 3 June 2020.
Rotorua Super Passes offers you a one stop shop to see the best Rotorua tourist attractions and Taupo tourist attractions. We have a wide range of Taupo & Rotorua sightseeing passes that include iconic and top-rated attractions. The passes can be used for sightseeing in one day or for tours over several days. If you’re looking for things to do in Taupo & Rotorua, you need look no further than Rotorua Super Passes.
THE CITY OF ROTORUA
Rotorua, the hub of North Island tourism, is an easy 2.5 hour drive south of Auckland. Well known for its geothermal activity with violent geysers, boiling mud pools, gentle hot springs, steaming cliffs and volcanoes, Rotorua is a must see destination. Home to Maori culture, the welcome from the indigenous people will make you feel part of the city.
THE CITY OF TAUPO
Taupo is approx. 1 hours drive south of Rotorua (Approx. 3.5 Hours from Auckland) and is distinguished by its lakefront setting and range of outdoor activities from jet-boating, lake cruises to skydiving! Taupo is surrounded by hot springs, towing volcanoes and the amazing landscape of the Tongariro National Park.
ROTORUA TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
Sightseeing in Rotorua takes on a new dimension as there is a vast realm of activities, all within easy reach of the central city. Tourist attractions in Rotorua include fun-filled adventure products, Maori culture, hot mineral pools, farming, trout fishing, wildlife, native forests and magnificent views.
Relish the opportunity to experience the essence of Rotorua.
TAUPO TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
Taupo is the place to go for every thrill-seeking activity you could ever want to try! The amount of things to do in Taupo are endless from the adrenalin filled bungy jumping, white water rafting, skydiving, or jet boating at Hukafalls to more tranquil sightseeing day trips enjoying the incredible lakes, landscapes and wildlife. Jun