Polynesian Spa is a great place to come with your family. You can all have a relaxing soak after a frantic day of sightseeing and activities.
The Family Pools includes a large freshwater chlorinated pool (33°C). There is also a toddler’s section and a small hydro slide for a splashing good time.
And for the parents? You have two hot mineral thermal pools (37°C and 40°C) overlooking the large pool. You can relax while supervising the kids. The family pools are filled with soothing alkaline mineral water leaving your skin soft and supple – oh la la!
Spacious changing rooms are provided for you. A choice of storage tubs and pay-lockers are available for your belongings and valuables.
The Family Pool is fully lifeguarded at all times for your safety.
- Opening hours 8.00am-11.00pm. Last entry into pool complex 10.15pm.
- Children under twelve years must be accompanied by a caregiver
- Children under the age of 8 years must be actively supervised in the water by a caregiver over 16 years
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity
- No reservations are needed!
- Polynesian Spa is now a cashless site.