Embrace nature’s sanctuary and slip into five mineral hot pools of the Deluxe Lake Spa pools. Enjoy the uniquely Rotorua view, overlooking Lake Rotorua. Try the cold plunge pool, lounge on geothermal recliners and enjoy deluxe changing rooms.
Deluxe Lake Spa includes:
- Shallow Rachel Spring alkaline mineral hot pools
- One Priest Spring acidic mineral hot pool
- Temperatures range from 36oC – 41oC
- Cold plunge pool for hot-cold hydrotherapy to detoxify –alternate between hot and cold pools three times for best results
- Geothermally-heated poolside recliners
- Large indoor relaxation lounge
The Deluxe Lake Spa area includes premium changing facilities with towels, secure lockers, beautiful soap, shampoo and hairdryers.
Adult swimsuits and swimming shorts can be hired for $10, with a $5 refund once returned. You can also purchase swimwear at the Spa Essentials Shop on site.
Polynesian Spa has been an icon of the Rotorua tourism industry since it was established in 1972. The world-leading natural hot mineral bathing and spa treatment facility was built on the site of historic bath houses for which the city first became world famous in the 1800s.
At Polynesian Spa, elements of early buildings and baths have been carefully retained and the site is registered by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust.
- Opening hours 9.00am-10.00pm, Wednesday-Sunday
- Last entry into pool complex 9.15pm
- Children must be actively supervised by a caregiver 16 years or over
- Infants and children under 2 years are free of charge. Babies are required to wear swimming nappies
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity
- Polynesian Spa is now a cashless site.