Discover your own secret spot after your day’s adventures
Secret Spot Hot Tubs is one of Rotorua’s newest activities. Picture this: your own secluded cedar hot tub of fresh forest spring water, surrounded by lush green ferns in the spectacular Whakarewarewa Forest, where you can soak those tired muscles or warm the cockles.
Secret Spot is a stone’s throw from Rotorua, hidden away in the Waipa Valley, in the heart of New Zealand’s Mountain biking mecca. After you’ve stowed your gear in the lockers (these are free), you’ll have your own hot tub for 45 minutes, freshly filled with sparkly clean water just for you.
Indulge your appetite
Enjoy a Good George craft beer or cider while you soak away your troubles, or grab a freshly brewed Manuka coffee or premium soda. Even if you aren’t swimming at Secret Spot, you can call in and grab a beverage, ice cream or snack in the Eddy Out chill zone. Relax beside the stream and warm your feet by the campfire.
Tired feet? Enjoy Secret Spot’s Shinny Dip foot soak, free anytime you purchase a beverage. What could be better than a toasty hot chocolate while treating your feet!
- Hot Tub experience is 45 mins
- Bookings are essential so you don’t miss out!
- Free car parking available up to 11pm
- Open 9am – 10pm every day except Christmas Day
- Maximum of six people per hot tub
- Children are aged 5-14 years old. Under 5’s are not permitted in the hot tubs
- No swimwear – these are available for hire on arrival, $5 each
- Mountain bike storage available
- No bookings required for Shinny Dips – first in, first served